Saturday, January 11, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ok first off I know its been awhile.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy New Year!

Christmas here was really great, spend some time at a lot of members houses.  The best was being able to Facetime with my family!!!

Family-It was so good to see you all, you all look great! I seriously have the best family ever!!!

Last week was super rough, we didn't teach a single lesson because first my companion got sick and then we had to move to a new place and then i got sick.....but I was like SUPER SICK....the sickest I have ever been.  I passed out twice in the bathroom and hit my head really bad and had the worst headache, had a fever, was super achy everywhere....and here comes the best part, my Mission President and his wife had to take me to urgent care to get an IV because I was so dehydrated.  Talk about crazy haha.  But don't worry I am doing so much better now :)

This past week we did a lot of catching up and came up with a lot of ideas to build our area back up.  Our main goal this week is to find more people to teach and to get our ward members involved.  Get them excited about missionary work.  We are going to invite families to have their own family mission plan and set goals as a family of what they can do to share the gospel and have missionary opportunities. 

Also this past week we had President Interviews.  I always come out of an interview with President McCune feeling so much better.  My interview with him went so well, we were able to talk about a lot of things that I needed to talk about.  He truly cares about each and everyone of us.

Well sorry this email is short but I am running short on time today!!

Mom and Dad, I am so happy you are both ward missionaries.  You are both amazing!!!

I love you all and thanks for everything!!


Love,
Hermana Garces

No comments:

Post a Comment